Arturo Azcorra, Director of IMDEA Networks Institute and Full Professor at University Carlos III of Madrid, gives a radio interview in which he sheds light on future 5G technologies, explaining the reason why 5G has emerged and what advantages 5G may offer society in general and the economy and industry in particular.
The radio interview forms part of the program “24Horas” in Radio Nacional de España (RNE) and was broadcast on February 24th, 2016 at 22:30 in the evening.
- Radio Nacional de España – Full program
Some references about IMDEA Networks involvement in the development of 5G during 2015:
- 5TONIC - An Open Research and Innovation Laboratory focusing on 5G technologies founded by Telefónica and IMDEA Networks: 5TONIC website
- Industry and academia in Europe develop together a multiservice mobile network architecture for the 5G era
- The connectivity of the future
- The Mobile World Congress marks the official commencement of the 5G era
- Arturo Azcorra elected Chairman of the 5G Expert Group from the ETP NetWorld 2020
- 5G: the new generation of mobile networks for the Internet of the future
- IMDEA Networks to showcase 5G research results to EU Digital Economy and Society Commissioner